Can I export tables from EPAnet to Excel?

Can I export tables from EPAnet to Excel?

The Community Engineer
Administrator
This post was updated on .
It is possible to export results table from EPAnet to Excel.

Once you have generated the table you wish to export, select your table by clicking the top-left corner of your table.

Now go to Edit and select Copy to...
Select Clipboard and press OK
Now open Excel sheet and just paste using Ctrl + V.

Re: Can I export tables from EPAnet to Excel?

Pedro
Thanks

Re: Can I export tables from EPAnet to Excel?

Maddy
Thanks!!!

Re: Can I export tables from EPAnet to Excel?

Irineu
Esse programa é uma porcaria