Is it possible to add a water meter?

kamal
Can anybody tell that is it possible to add water meter in a water model in order to measure the quantity of water used?
Can we make our own labels (like pumps and valves) in EPANET?

Re: Is it possible to add a water meter?

The Community Engineer
Administrator
Hydrulically, water meter offers nothing but headloss. So if you want to model the headloss from a water meter this may be modelled using the manufactures head loss curve. If your real intention is to know the discharge through a pipe, you just need to check the results for an extended period simulation.

Re: Is it possible to add a water meter?

GradE
You can make your own labels in EPANET.